- President Trump dressing down NATO countries…as the adult in the room
- German oil deal with Russia, President Trump has a good point
- Watch President Trump working, all previous President’s now look like chumps
- Republicans: Adult views vs. Democrats: The child’s view of the world
- Carpe Donktum video of Dem screaming…with civility restored
- Dov Hikind’s video to Dems, “Stop being crybabies”
- Charlie Kirk’s funny list tweet, the Democrat spokespeople
- UK artificially drove Green Day song “American Idiot” to number one
- Competing song suggestion: DJ Khaled “All I Do is Win”
- Cenk Uygur and Sam Harris civil, informed discussion on Islam vs. Christianity
- Misrepresenting an opponent’s views…means you’ve lost the debate
- Persuasion suggestion: How to respond to “kids in cages”?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 135: Russia, NATO, Song-Wars and DemBabies appeared first on Dilbert Blog.