- Partnering with urban communities to clear blighted areas
- Reduces crime in those areas, like rape and drug use
- Community safety is a major benefit of the Blight Authority process
- Gathering ideas for what to do with all the cleared land
- This is a non-government, 501(c)3 non-profit donation driven movement
- There’s nobody on the other side of this issue, both sides support it
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 171 Scott Adams: Bill Pulte Talks About TheBlightAuthority.com Helping Urban Areas appeared first on Dilbert Blog.