- The 48 hour rule and Laura Ingraham
- President Trump’s condemnation of all types of racism and violence
- Do racists brag about how much they’ve helped minorities?
- President Trump’s prison reform efforts
- Any major law change is racist in the outcome
- Twitter banning and blocking policies
- North Korea looking for grand gestures from America
- CNN’s discovery of a swastika on a rural shed surrounded by garbage
- Who on the right is in favor of Richard Spencer?
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC), master persuader potential rising
- Ben Shapiro debate offer to AOC, her brilliant persuasive response
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 174 Scott Adams: The 48-Hour Rule, Charlottesville, Prison Reform and CNN’s Swastika Get appeared first on Dilbert Blog.