- Effective mind control by CNN and the other anti-Trump press
- Should a sitting President criticize the press?
- Bypasses key question…do they deserve the criticism?
- CNN wants you to “think past the sale”
- Press bias can be productive, or damaging to our country
- Friend of the people…versus the enemy of the people
- Example of the press being the enemy of the people
- Charlottesville hoax: generated, promoted by the press
- To this day, it’s used as confirmation and fact by CNN
- Extremely divisive and damaging to our country
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 277 Scott Adams: CNN’s Clever Persuasion That is Working appeared first on Dilbert Blog.