1. Gather up all of the members of the United States House and Senate.
2. Put them in one large room and lock the doors.
3. Give each “guest” a paper copy of the United States Tax Code, a pencil and plenty of paper. No computers allowed!
4. NOBODY gets to leave the room until EVERY Representative and Senator has completed their own tax returns and PAID their taxes. (Also works for the
Secretary of the Treasury)
5. If any member finishes early, he or she may assist another member. Remember, NOBODY leaves until EVERYONE had completed their return and PAID their
6. Tax reform and simplification will occur during the next session of Congress.
Received from Steve Sanderson.
The Good, Clean Funnies List