- “White Nationalist” is an offensive racist term
- Human genes are being injected into monkey brains
- As monkey intelligence increases, will they be given rights?
- CNN can’t decide what side they’re on in regard to Assange
- CNN heavily promoting Buttigieg, top 8 headlines all Buttigieg
- ICE considered locating illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities
- Schumer calls Assange a “Russian spy”, without any evidence
- So far, even CNN isn’t highliting his statement
- Communication requires speaker to assume knowledge of audience
- Do “bug eyes” indicate a person doesn’t believe what they’re saying?
- “Join my hallucination” physical symptom: Bug eyes?
- Winning the argument by arguing the definition of words
- My father built a bomb shelter in our basement when I was a kid
- Nuclear war was so imminent, we needed to prepare
- What impact did that have on children?
Please donate to support my Periscopes and Podcasts:
I also fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer these methods over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
below is a demonstration of the personal DONATE button you can add to any blog or web page. All you need is a free account on the Interface by WhenHub app.
The post Episode 489 Scott Adams: Monkeys, Climate, Communication, Assange, White Nationalism, Brainstorming appeared first on Dilbert Blog.