- The casualness of Google’s stated need to change future outcomes
- Evaluating the handling of Puerto Rico’s disaster recovery
- The unintended consequence of 90% black votes for Obama
- Woodward avoids opportunity to say “worse than Watergate”
- Vague word salad of the anti-Trumpers
- Dale prepares a delicious word salad
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 219 Scott Adams: Google, Woodward, Jamie Dimon, Norm McDonald appeared first on Dilbert Blog.