Lori Loughlin’s going about her normal routine … just hours before getting an enormous clue about her fate in the college admissions scandal. Lori was doing a little shopping Thursday at Ralphs in Westwood when a photog asked how she’s doing,…
Actresses Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman were among 15 people appearing Wednesday in federal court in Boston as part of the college admissions scam.
Two companies have distanced themselves from an actress and her daughter currently embroiled in an alleged college admissions scam.
- The defining characteristic of the right, “rules based people”
- Transgender athletes: The question of “fairness”
- Is Alyssa Milano fighting for right to murder babies after birth?
- “Modern abortion techniques do NOT result in live birth”
- Any baby born is a citizen…you can’t murder a citizen
- Nick Searcy and others say you need to read between the lines
- Law clearly says you can’t kill a live born baby
- Nick and others say read between the lines, read their minds
- Laws that allow the murder of born babies…are a hoax
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
Two top actresses who rose to fame playing popular TV moms now find themselves at the center of an alleged college admissions scam that reads like Hollywood plot.