- Capitalist version of a healthcare plan
- Healthcare Confusopoly – Whiteboard
- Business model of the press inhibits seeking, promoting solutions
- Suggestions for fixing healthcare
- Price Transparency
- Healthcare Insurer rebates if consumer finds bargains
- Market for health data sharing
Please donate to support my Periscopes and Podcasts:
I also fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer these methods over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
below is a demonstration of the personal DONATE button you can add to any blog or web page. All you need is a free account on the Interface by WhenHub app.
The post Episode 492 Scott Adams: Proposing a Capitalist Healthcare Plan That’s Either Brilliant, or the Opposite appeared first on Dilbert Blog.